These coconut almond bliss balls are soft and chewy, deliciously sweet, and perfectly nutty. It’s a super easy no-bake recipe that requires just 10 minutes and five ingredients. Plus, these bliss balls are suitable for raw, vegan, and gluten-free diets. Get ready to create your new favorite snack/treat!
Are you in need of a quick and easy snack that’s ready to grab on-the-go? If so, this will be your new go-to recipe. Within just 10 minutes, and using only five healthy ingredients, these coconut almond bliss balls are yours to enjoy.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN COCONUT ALMOND BLISS BALLS?
These no-bake balls contain wholesome ingredients! Each ball is filled with healthy fats due to the almonds and coconut. Despite the sweet flavor, this recipe contains no refined sugar. Instead, we’ll naturally sweeten the energy balls with medjool dates. Check out the quick ingredients list below:
- Shredded coconut
- Medjool dates
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT ALMOND BLISS BALLS
First, be sure to remove the pits from your medjool dates.
Then, add raw almonds, shredded coconut, medjool dates, vanilla, and salt to a food processor. Process the ingredients until a sticky, nearly-smooth dough is formed.
Next, scoop the dough into 1-inch rounds. Use clean hands to roll the dough into balls.
After, roll some (or all) bliss balls in shredded coconut. See additional decorative options in the “Kaylie’s Tips” section below.
Finally, enjoy the coconut almond bliss balls. Good luck trying to eat just one!
- Remove pits from the medjool dates. Be sure your dates are pit-free before adding to the food processor.
- Use fresh medjool dates. If possible, soft/fresh medjool dates are ideal for this recipe. However, if you only have access to dry/hard dates, no worries. Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes, then drain the water completely. Pat the dates dry with a paper towel and proceed with the recipe.
- Use shredded coconut. Make sure you are using shredded coconut, otherwise known as desiccated coconut, instead of coconut flakes.
- Decorate the bliss balls! These coconut almond bliss balls are perfectly tasty all on their own. However, you can roll them in shredded coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cocoa powder, or even drizzle melted chocolate on top.
- Store bliss balls in an airtight container. Keep in the pantry or refrigerator.
COCONUT ALMOND BLISS BALLSCuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
These coconut almond bliss balls are a delicious, healthy treat! Enjoy the sweet flavors of coconut, almonds, dates, and vanilla wrapped into no-bake balls.
1 + 1/2 cup cups raw almonds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 cup medjool dates, packed (~15 dates)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
- Remove pits from medjool dates.
- Add almonds, shredded coconut, medjool dates, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. Process for several minutes or until a sticky dough is formed.
- Scoop dough and use clean hands to roll into 1-inch balls. Optional: roll bliss balls in additional shredded coconut, if desired.
- Store bliss balls in an airtight container.